Monday, March 27, 2017

Insanity

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

If that's true, I might be a bit cuckoo.

A small part of me is still hoping for something to change.

When nothing has changed.

The feeling is fading.

But a stubborn part still clings on.

Life's too short to cry over spilled milk.

Kuwait has put that in perspective.

Life's too short. Seize the day.

But I'm only human. Poke me and I bleed.

Hopefully this will be over soon enough.

Or perhaps that's just wishful thinking?

Can a wound heal if you keep pouring salt in it?

Haha.

Sometimes I laugh at the ridiculous scenarios I put myself in.

Does that make sense to you?

Does that make me crazy?

If only you knew.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I can't be someone I'm not.

That's the only thing I can be.

Am I insane for not changing?

Or perhaps I'm insane for hoping someone can accept that.

Truly, what a crazy feeling, this thing called love.

It can make you happier than you could possibly imagine.

And it can also scar you for the rest of your life.

I'm glad it happened. Sincerely.

I did not know I could love someone so intensely.

And I did not realize how awful it would be to not receive it in return.

Somehow I'm smiling now.

Now I know what bittersweet is.

Peace.

No comments: