Monday, July 9, 2018

Contradiction

I always have things to say, yet when I write them down, they never sound quite as nice as I would like them to.

Perhaps it's not something I'm gifted with. Perhaps it's the introvert. Who can tell.

I'm not entirely sure what changed, but I never have the urge to write anymore.

I feel like it is wisdom, and it is age.

Age has made me into a mostly quiet person, not really caring whether he makes friends or keeps to himself.

Wisdom, which came with age, has taught me that not everything I think needs to be said, even less so shall actually benefit the human race.

I've realized that I'm most likely not as special as I thought / think I am, but life has taught me that if I put my mind to it, I can achieve what I thought was previously impossible.

I contradict myself quite often.

Perhaps that's where the secret of the world lies. In contradiction.

We try to make sense using our limited minds on what is right and what is wrong, perhaps we won't ever realize that maybe when both right and wrong are the same, is when we find the truth we seek.

In order to go beyond the limits of our limited mind, we must first discover what those limits are. What binds us to this passing plane, and what sets us free. Once we know ourselves, only then can we begin to comprehend what is beyond our understanding.

One can only imagine, and hope for the best.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday..

Me said...

Thank you. :)