Friday, March 2, 2007

My so-called friends....

Well, i've been waiting for the perfect day to start the blog, and finally the day has come.. It's currently 2.58 am, and i woke up from my nap at 1.30.. and for no reason, i was happy.. probably mamai kot. haha. i went to have a chat wif my frens, then i went out to get some food.... its a beautiful nite, btw, the moon is full and shining bright, and the clouds seem to be complimenting the moon's beauty rather than blocking my view of it, and then it hit me, its time.. haha. u guys have no idea how long ive waited to write this blog... n oh yeah, ak nk tulis dlm english, along the way, improve my english...



neways, ive been meaning to write whats been bottled up for sum time now... its bout my frens.. my so-called frens. where to start... erm, lets start by asking ourselves this question, what are frens neway? at what point do we call sumone our fren? and do frens stay frens forever? is frenship measured by how often u cntct ur fren? or does the term "a fren in need is a fren indeed" apply here? maybe at the end of this post we'll find out eh?



the thing that made me think bout all dis is i havent been contacting my frens so often these days, n vice versa. so it got me thinking, jz bcoz i dont see them so often these days, am i no longer their fren? or is it bcoz now that they've got a new bunch of buddies, the old ones no longer have any significance to them? i get real pissed, real sad sumtimes, coz when i do cntct them, they dont seem to respond...



i try to think positive, probably they're bz or bz wif their gf/bf, dats usually the case, but then, ckp rojak sket ek, kalo ak dh cntct tu, at least have the decency to reply la... wud it kill u to waste 1 sen/sms(depending on ur service provider) jz to keep in touch with n old fren? so i said to myself, why bother man... jz leave them alone n deal with it...



if i were to write my blog then, u guys wud be seein a lot more stuff u probably wudnt like very much, after all, who the hell else wud be reading all this stuff(assuming that ppl will read this stuff.. haha) other than my so-called frens.. but then, after cooling off, i thought back, am i a gud fren? i mean, sure, my frens basically nvr cntct me nemore, but do i cntct them? practically never. and do i deserve to be reciprocated when i do cntct them?  looking back, i may have been a nice fren overall, but at some times, i can be a real pain in the ... neck. hehe. no doubt that sumtimes, my frens cant stand me.. haha. sy sedar siapa saya. so, maybe these moments made the biggest impression, it overcame the part when i was a good fren.. hmm....



neways, i tried again to cntct my frens.. some of them at least.. and when they do respond, they seem to be frenly enuf, jz like d old days.. huhu. sum ppl, even though i rarely ever cntct them, n so do they, i cnsider them to be one of my closest frens..hmm..more things to think about, to ponder on....



as i near the end of my first post on this blog, i ask myself again, what are frens? do old frens become obsolete as new ones come? is the strength of friendship inversely proportional to time and distance and number of sms/calls exchanged? (the chem engineer talking... haha)... so, heres the answer, or my answer at least. frens r ppl dat r thr 4 u, even when ur a real jerk, when u never cntct them, even when it looks as if he/she barely remembers u ever existed on this earth, when u really need them, they will be there for u. dat is my definition of a fren.. so, is everyone i hang out with a fren of mine? maybe... i cant tell. only time will tell. but i sure hope so. like i said to a fren of mine, i value my frens... when ur frens with yasin, ur frens for life, theoretically speaking la.. hehe. so, sorry for bein a jerk sumtimes ek kkwn ku... or maybe all the time? hehe. sorry bout dat as well. i am who i am.



so, here it is.. the final paragraph. hehe. jz a little bit more.... i once said in my profile, frens are like ice cream, u have 2 enjoy them b4 they melt... its not entirely true, i realise now. frens r like.. like wut eh... like... ntah la. can u really compare ur frens wit sumtin else...? they're one of a kind... klah geng. chow.


No comments: