Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thats so gay.

I think a potentially gay dude is hitting on me.

-_-"

What an epic fail of epic proportions.

I probably shouldn't have told him that I was single.

Even after he asked me a few times, for certainty.

Now he keeps on touching and rubbing my hands every once in a while.

Which is kool if i was a cat, or he was a she, but sadly no im not a cat.

Nor is he a she.

Though i think, he tries to. lol.

Does good looking (chewah) + single = gay?

HOW THE HECK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!!

Does this mean I'm accidentally gay now?

Oh dear, how will i tell my parents?

"Mak, ayah, this gay dude sneezed at me the other day, and now i think i caughtt his gay"

Hadoi..

And this is not the first time its happened.

ZzZzZ.

Its as if I'm a gay magnet.

A gay-net, if you will.

I mean, lets face it, how many guys do you know have had experience with gays hitting on them?

If only I had the ability to make girls rub their hands and lean on me every now and then....

One can only dream... Sigh.

Speaking of dreams, past my bedtime already.

Lets hope I don't have gays roaming my dreams.

Friggin' fabulous nightmare that would be.

Peace.

5 comments:

Me said...

hello, i'm as straight as an arrow, he misinterpreted my single-ness as gay vibe. like wth.

a bit pathetic for single guy to go around telling ppl im seeing sumone. =_='

Adilah said...

lolz. nvr felt u were gay lah. That guy is just trying his luck I guess.

::smaku:: said...

LOL like, seriously LOL. Anuar zain!

Me said...

yes, updated news on the matter. the guy felt my uneasy-ness around him, and has stopped touching me. lol

and i have been bombarding him with work, so he is a bit emo, so no happy-gay feelings anymore towards me. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

sometimes, its very difficult 2b single.peoples tend 2 misintpte d situation. there is a girl in my class who is still single, though she's beautiful.everybody said she was lesbian, however through my personal opinion she's a good muslim. Dude, ur a guy, somehow 1 day u'll get someone special in yr life..just ignore d gay guy.. n b d man !