Wednesday, May 12, 2010

foci point.

found an old friend on facebook.

well, more than an old friend. more like old scandal. LOL.

but we were just friends back then, probably coz we're a bit close that the rumours started.

when thinking about it, we weren't really that close, her in Form 2, me in Form 4.

but we did chat whenever we bumped into each other.

plus she is kinda cute. LOL.

haih, why do i have to be so blurr back then.

i seriously hope im not as unawares now as i was back then.

for all i know someone actually likes me alot and i'm too airheaded to notice.

well, someone i like back anyways. LOL.

dang it so mean that statement. its not that easy, achieving your resolutions.

i'm less forgetful, that is for certain, i recall things more often in my brain rather than move stupidly around with brain on pause.

see its all about what you focus on. lets say you focus on this very attractive girl, you may not notice you've stepped into dog poo.

the same goes with everything else i think.

i seriously have lost sight of what this post was supposed to be about.

dang it there goes another resolution.

which reminds me, i forgot it was mother's day last weekend.

yes2, i know very bad boy, but i have my reasons.

my family and i went to kuantan that day to send my brother for his matriculation.

so waking up early, messed up sleep cycle, preoccupied with other stuff = forgetting it was mother's day.

i did remember on that same day later on, but it was a bit too late.

actually my mother's birthday was the weekend before mother's day, so i kinda hoped the celebration would be a 2 in 1 thing.

okay more mean-ness. not helping with the resolutions.

in my defense, i care about my mother and father dearly, i just don't show it that much.

so thinking on how to redeem myself, i decided to clean up my room before i left for utp just now.

and fyi, if you know me, you'd know that cleaning up my room is a really big gesture.

but i didn't tell her i cleaned it up though.

she'll find out soon enough.

happy belated mother's day.

:)

5 comments:

Momoe said...

Why would a cute girl likes a Yellow or Orange Monster With A Forked Tail, Big Horns And Four Eyes?

Me said...

because looks isn't everything. :)

::smaku:: said...

hmm, i will think twice to like a Yellow or Orange Monster With A Forked Tail, Big Horns And Four Eyes...
since he cant even decide whether he's yellow or orange! lol. :P

Momoe said...

haha. good point smak :D

Me said...

which one do you two prefer? i'll be that one then. hahaha.