Monday, May 3, 2010

First post on new site.

Hello. I've just moved here from sumplace.
The name of the blog is four-eyed geekazoid.
because mostly i am one.
secondly despite of who we are outside, who we are inside may be totally different.
hence the expression don't judge a book by its cover. plus the header of the blog is definitely not what you'd expect.

not sure if i used hence right...

may take awhile for me to update, as not all geeks are hardworkers, so bear with me.

plus geeks aren't exactly known to have very interesting lives, so, not much stuff to write on anyways.

also, may take me some time to learn to tweak this blogger account, so for the time being, enjoy the boring geeky layout.

peace.

p/s: if you're the person that I stole the picture above from, sorry!

10 comments:

Me said...

Congrats on moving! Hopefully the comments work this time.

Me said...

Thanks! apparently they do, even when talking to yourself...

::smaku:: said...

Hahaha. Whats this? A monologue? lol.

Congrats!

Baby CUn said...

Hello Gecko

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

oi, maybe, you can put my link macam gini http://breathinginluxembourg.tumblr.com/tagged/sendiri if you dowan to look at my piccas ;)

owner of site said...

its GEEKAzoid la, not gecko. gecko = cicak = wth?. lol.

takpe2, link is fine.

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

I know ah, I'm known as the person who likes to give people cool nick names yg melekat zaman kurun dulu. I gave a cool one whatt. geek is not cool enough, gecko lagi cool. ecko ecko echo echo...

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

I *was*

Momoe said...

geekazoid? mcm geek + freakazoid. hoh

Me said...

heheh. boleh la tu. hari tu fikir antara geekasaurus ataupun geekazoid. geekazoid sounds so much nicer. and weirder. :P