Saturday, June 26, 2010

60

apparently this is my 60th post.

I have blogged quite a lot this year.

this will also be my 20th post this year.

I don't really know the point of telling all this.

Life, as usual when the holidays (permanent?) are here, is boring.

There's not much I can really do.

Well, there are plenty of stuff that I actually can do, but none that i would prefer doing alone.

I guess I'm not that type of person that enjoys solitude very much.

I mean, some people go travelling or go watch a movie all by themselves and have a great time.

Not me. Where's the fun if you can't share it with someone?

But to be fair, watching movies can still be enjoyable if you do it alone.

I mean, its not like I talk that much while watching the movie anyways.

Only if my friend is chit-chatty will I be as well. I try not to annoy other people though. Unless the movie bores me. lol.

I guess thats why I like RPGs so much. Although I'm all alone in front of the computer, I'm surrounded by people inside the game.

But i stopped, cause it was too much fun. And you tend to forget the things you should focus on when you're having too much fun.

But its just sad sometimes. You're with your friends, and you see someone bowling all alone for example. Or you're eating out with your friends and you see this one fella eating at a dark corner pretending not to care.

I think I've grown a lot in the sense that, probably ten years ago i wouldn't have cared if i was all alone, as long as i have my computer games, nothing can go wrong.

Only in secondary school was it clearer to me that its more fun going out and socializing.

what a geekazoid. haha.

in case anyone's wondering, i haven't really truly started searching for a job. haha.

my aunt raised an interesting point the other day when she asked where i plan to work. before that i mentioned that the friend i went to singapore with to go for the job interview, took the job there and is now staying in singapore (for the most part).

so she asked me, where would i be working? the reason behind the question is that since i have only one younger brother and no other siblings, it would probably be a bit hard for my mother to let me go work at faraway places.

i did not think of that before.

to be honest i kinda hoped i would get faraway jobs, so that i can travel and see the world, so to speak.

i guess some things other than what I want must be taken into consideration as well.

on a lighter note, i think that my mother is a bit old-fashioned when it comes to interview attire.

she insists i wear a plain white shirt to interviews.

i seem to recall some friends going for interviews with very colourful formal attire, and some did get the job.

haha.

did i mention i look like an idiot when wearing formal attire? haha.

its probably due to my body portions. i have long legs, which makes my upper body look short, which in turn makes me look like an old guy with pulled his pants up too high.

yeap, kinda like this guy.

enough for now.

peace.

5 comments:

ayol said...

oh, in my bb, i could only see the photo of that guy and the title 60. i dunno why the rest of the entry didn't come up! such an interesting entry indeed!

(im now at my brother's house)

im with your mom actually, try to wear as formal as possible. it shows that you are 'serious' about the job. read this is many websites. i kesian gile, housemates semua geleng kepala, i only have one interview attire set, matching coat & pants and white shirt. for lelaki takde la kot, for perempuan, my white shirt quite cute or makes me look cute whatever. ada lah pernah kena puji sekali about my good interview attire ahaks.

you could go to a department store and try out several outfits. or err, go to a tailor and buat your own? issit expensive? how about wearing a coat also, you can hide your so-called imperfections? I went to a department store and tried more than 20 sets of outfits ok ;)

man, at this age, what you need is a girlfriend :D everybody is busy doing their own thing, no time to layan you hahahha, except, a girlfriend hahah...seriously, no kidding. in 5 years, dah takde orang lain to layan you except a wife... i guess that's why people got married... no friends to layan anymore kot :P :P :P

Me said...

wahaha. such an interesting comment as well.

first, maybe u shud get the more expensive bb once ur working. haha.

secundo, but white shirt black pants makes me look a bit like a waiter i think, only difference is the tie. plus i nvr wore a coat, bcoz i fear i might overdress, ye la this one interview the guy was just wearing safety coat. nanti la, when i actually secure an interview, i go shopping properly.

adoih... so malas to maintain one. LOL. tapi tu la, everyone doing their own thing. zzz. maybe i shud just grab sumone and make do with what i hv. LOL. ah so complicated, human relations. animals just get it on. ROFL.

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

i think u would look smart wearing a coat! jangan lah go overboard and buy super smart looking coat. is there such thing as a sempoi coat? if got you get that one! i tried to tone things down by getting a 'sempoi' coat and cute shirt heh. yeah the others some dont dress up like me, but im the one who got to second interviews. mungkin dressing up ada kena mengena kot cos my results and degree bukan ada something nak to be boastful about... then again I went for corporate interviews...u pergi engineering field. lain kot...

haha, its only training so my pay is super small. cannot get RM2000 phone yet! plus it hasnt even been a month right! if you want a BB, my BB is so awesome already. despite lacking of some small stuffs like commenting on blogger and stuffs...

haha yasin. ikut je lah those animals :D eh, i somehow believe in your statement. relationship is about how one relate to another person, how the two persons work things out together, how they make do with what they have ;) I foresee you grabbing the first girl u see the next time you go out! hopefully not a super old janda jual jajan tepi jalan ;) someone younger perhaps haha.

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

"To keep track of how long its been
60
2 days ago"

so funny!

Me said...

i'll see what interviews i get first. still on my bum, doing absolutely nothing to get a job. haha.

cannot la, i'm so picky, my entire family full of picky ppl i think, so cannot just pick up old janda from the side of the street, must pick up supermodel with PhD in physics and chemistry. hahahaa.

yea, i keep wondering how long its been, so this an easier way to keep track. haha.