Wednesday, June 2, 2010

sad day for the hair.

yeay new template. haha.

i wanted to stay with the old one, mostly because that way the picture of the monster stays in the center (coz this new one is a bit to the left), but its very sad looking.

shouldn't be sad.

so the new one looks a bit happier. i tried editing a bit, but not really that rajin to go and find and make my profile so pretty like the other blogs, so ill just leave it like this then.

for now.

plus this new one matches the monster's color.

haha.

erm i shall be going back to utp tomorrow, and i will be getting a haircut probably on the next day. sad day for the hair.

and me as well.

never did like having short hair, i feel like it makes me look like an idiot. maybe i'll find a pic and post here.

ah found one on friendster.


see.

told ya i look like an idiot.

i wonder if i can find a job that doesn't require me to have short hair....

hmm..

and maybe while i'm at it, a job that pays me extra for being late and falling asleep while working.

if only life was that fun.

anyways, it finally dawned on me that there are some of my friends that i will probably never see again in a very long time. since i am graduating and all.

to be honest i have never been the sentimental guy. for the most part.

i think i've blogged about this before so i won't anymore. but that was before i was all grown up.

now i think i've grown a bit emotionally (or not).

so i guess what i'm trying to say is..

i will miss everyone in UTP.

even the ones i'm not close with.

EVEN the ones i hate. because its the people we hate / dislike that give us reminders of what not to be like.

but i will most surely miss my close friends.

how could i have gone through 4 years of engineering without you all.

thank you all for keeping me company when i needed it, and leaving me alone when i needed the space. (although most of the time i prefer being pestered by you people.)

ok enuff mushy stuff. haha.

i didn't really have anything to write in the first place so i'll stop now before i make myself look more gay. hahah.

peace.

1 comment:

Momoe said...

hahaahhaahahahahhaha. kelakarnya muka awk!