Wednesday, July 14, 2010

plans part 2.

didn't work out. what i planned didn't work out.

i'd be lying if i said i didn't care, i tried so many times to make it work but it just doesn't seem to happen.

pretty bummed out. sigh.

there's always something in the way.

most of the time, that something in the way is something quite significant.

its important to have the right priorities in life.

oh well. if its meant to be, i think it would happen even without any effort whatsoever.

so i guess i'll just stop trying so hard. and be my usual self, and not try at all.

haha.

Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are.

guess who said that quote.

peace.

p/s: congrats to khai b for making her posts comment-able again. :)

4 comments:

Momoe said...

Googled, and the answer to your question would be: The Joker

haha. too easy! :P

anyways, this is one of my recent tweets - You never know how things are going to turn out, however much you plan.

Me said...

no fair! mana boleh google2.

i see. patut lah u liked the post before. :D

::smaku:: said...

"if its meant to be, i think it would happen even without any effort whatsoever."

i beg to differ.

tapi takde idea nak hujah ape. haha.

hmm.

usaha dulu baru tawakal? hoho

Me said...

hmm. thats true. tapi sumtimes things just happen. just like that.

a friend once said sumthing along the lines of this

"untuk manusia, setiap yang salah itu adalah kesalahan, dan setiap yang betul itu adalah kebetulan."

nice eh.