Thursday, June 7, 2007

let the good times roll.... or not.

where did i left off last time? oh yeah, i was in d middle of my exams.. well, i'm done wit dat.. hehe. tgh cuti nih. nothing beats sleeping in the morning, and waking up in the afternoon... to me at least. huhu. so, dun think im gonna write bout d exams nemore, i did all dat i cud, que sera sera, whatever will be, will be.



let me ask u guys one stupid question, wut wud u do, afta u've finished ur exams? njoy of course!! so thats exactly wut i did. or wut i intended to do neways... hehe. i had the weeks ahead planned nicely. directly after the exams, i wud break my dota-fasting days n play till my fingers bleed. haha. and then, the day after dat, friday, go to kl, probably hang out wit my frenz from pasum, saturday, join my utp buddies n go to genting. on sunday, probably hang out sum more wit my pasum frenz. tuesday probably, finally go home, and in the weekend, saturday, rumah perak!! for those dat dont know, rumah perak is d place where my family n all my relatives from my mothers side gather during the holidays. they've been doing this since i was in my mother's tummy, for all i know, i probably wasnt even in my mother's tummy yet.. haha.



neways, packed huh? hell yeah!! i mean, i havent studied this hard, havent pushed my brain to the limit like this since last sem's final, in fact, i think i studied harder this sem, coz last sem i was busy playing need for speed carbon during the study week. haha. guess we now know where my dean's list went last sem... probably left it in my lamborghini murcielago, or probably the mclaren mercedes... haha. poyo tahap cipan.. moving on, as the wise man once said, "kita hanya merancang, Tuhan sahaja yg menentukannya...". (ok, the wise man was probably melayu.. haha). blm apa2, d genting plan got cancelled. y? apparently, so many ppl bailed at the last minute, and d ppl dat wanted to go realised dat d date dat we were supposed to go was d beginning of d school holidays.. so, theyre worried dat there wud be too many ppl, so they wont get to ride on most of d rides... aiseh. amnde ah... ntah la, i was thinking, dh plan elok2, n to cancel on such short notice, damn man... but i cudnt really say nething, after all, i'm just hitchiking on another guys car... so okay lah... sem dpn lak kita g...



bcoz of dat little thing, all my plans got screwed. why? bcoz i dont have a ticket to go to kl, how on earth am i supposed to get a bus ticket to kl at 11 in the nite man... so, hanging out wit frenz on friday? postponed to sunday. y sunday? coz my housemate's hitching a ride wit his cousin to kl on sunday, so im hitching dat ride as well. hehe. save duit bas. but i managed to arrange another thing to do while im in kl, meet up wif a utp fren in kl, so i guess all is not lost... or so i thought...



sunday, i drove to kl. yes, i did. huhu. 1st time long distance driving. haha. lame, i know, but wut to do.. if i had my own car, things wud be different. not dat i'm asking for one.. hehe. nah, im cool wit d way i am. oh yeah, i forgot to mention another thing dat messed up my plans. initially, i was supposed to meet up wit about 9 ppl in kl. my closest frenz in pasum la. i was supposed to go to kl wit one of d 9, but bcoz dis one guy cudnt make it on dat day (sunday), apparently (i'm not sure myself, but it seems like it, therefore the use of the word apparently..) he persuaded all d other ppl to meet up on another date, n only after he did all dat did he mention it to me.... i was a bit pissed off by this coz i cant make it on dat date, im goin to rumah perak on dat day, but wut to do, all the other ppl hv arranged their schedule to accommodate dat date, not ne other date... so i was bein left out in d plans, even tho it was my bloody idea to meet up in d 1st place, plus in my opinion, the other guys can meet up easily, i mean, most of them r in kl neways, im d only one stuck in tronoh... life's like dat sumtimes, u jz  gotta learn to deal wit it.... damn.



i was upset. ye ah, its not so often i get to meet my frenz, i can only go to kl on holidays, its sumtin i look forward to on every holiday... hmm.. thank God dat i do hv frenz, real frenz, dat hv my back no matter wut. dis girl, part of d grup, suggested to me dat maybe a few of us can meet up when i came to kl. n thankfully, out of the 9 ppl, 2 were able to make it on d day dat i came. hehe. not much, i know, but better 2 than zero... hehe. so dats wut i did after i arrived in kl. but dats only d beginning.. hehe. nice huh? neways, after arriving to kl, i bought a ticket back to ipoh on tuesday, coz i was planning to meet my utp fren on monday... but wudnt u know, she cancelled, n out of all d reasons dat she cudnt come, "ak xd tspot la ari isnin..."... hahahahahahahaha. if u didnt hv a transport, y make plans wit me in d 1st place? haha. buat lwk tul ah. oh yeah, i know dat a couple of ppl r goin to be reading this, so let me just state here dat the "she" referred here is not my girlfriend. hehe. mst ader nye yg tny nnt, so im saying no b4 u guys ask me. she is a girl friend of mine. (note the space between the word 'girl' and the word 'friend'... the space indicates the absence of intimacy in the relationship, i think. hehe.). theres nothing wrong with meeting up wit ur frenz rite?











so bcoz of dat blunder, i didnt have ne plans on monday. so wut did i do on monday, u ask? tido. maybe i shud put some lyrics from jason mraz's song, Sleep All Day here, but, nvmnd. haha. lazy, n proud of it. so, on tuesday, i went back to ipoh... and on saturday, rumah perak! yeah!! at last, sumting dat went according to plan. n i was looking forward to this year's meeting more than ne other year bcoz this year we planned a game to liven things up during our stay there. Win Lose Or Draw. basically, ur team mate has to guess wut is it ur trying to tell them, n u tell them by drawing up stuff. hehe. simple, yet fun. n i wasnt wrong to wait for this year's trip. it was a blast! hehe. even thought my family lost every single nite, (hehe, next year kna practice blk melukis, lagi2 kotak tisu... haha) we still had loads of fun... hehe. pity dat my sister (i dun hv an actual sister, tp kak ani pn xd adik gk, so halal lah.. hehe.) kak ani cudnt make it. org br msk keje baru, xdpt nk  mntk cuti... next year la kak ani oi... hehe. jgn sedey sgt.



so dats bout it. ive still got one month to go. not sure wut to do though. haha. tdo. mkn. lyn fs. men violin. oh yeah, gud news (i think), hehe, i got selected to join utp orchestra, classical and jazz division. huhu. i can barely play twinkle twinkle little star... hahaha. but wut the hell. here's d funny part, only after i signed up for the orchestra do they tell me dat i hv to be back for training on 9th july. i was supposed to go back on 22nd july. haha. nice trick mr orchestra guy. cute. so my holz got cut short. but again, wut the hell, not like im doing nething at home neways. oh wait, i had a few things planned. hehe. nothing fancy really. learn how to sew. hehe. believe it or not, i dunno how to sew. absolutely no idea on how to sew absolutely anything. haha.  a bit problematic when a button on my shirt comes off. cant throw the shirt away jz bcoz a button comes off, dats like throwing away your laptop when the battery runs out. i make it a point to learn these things. for example, i know how to cook. hehe. nothing fancy, hot dogs, burgers, fish and chips, scrambled eggs, omelette du fromage. hehe. cheese omelette, for those dat dont know. not dat im making all dis stuff all d time, but in desperate times, i can make it la. hehe. oh yeah, i also know how to make cakes, sum cookies. hehe. not really. sumtimes i help my mother when she makes them. haha. sp lagi nk tlg selain dpd adik ku dan aku, ktorg mn de adik beradik ppuan. hehe. i learn these things so that i wont be a loser, a slob when im on my own. u know, most of my frenz, d guys i mean, are real slobs. fine, my rooms a bit messy, but still, i iron most of my clothes, i change my towel regularly, i change my bed sheets once a month... if ur a girl, u might be thinking, big deal... hehehe. did u know dat most guys dont do this kind of stuff? for example, towels. some ppl dont change their towel for an entire semester! and damn it, sumtimes, correction, most of d time, they dont even bother to wash it! same thing goes wit d bedsheets. i thank my mother for giving me guidance in these type of things, if not for her, God knows wut i wud look like these days. haha. oh yeah, ironing clothes. when i tell guys i iron my clothes, they laugh! i kid you not. they laugh... haha. wut the bloody hell's so funny bout a guy dat irons his clothes... u sick minded slobs. haha. or is it bcoz u guys r so drop-dead gorgeous, the girls overlook the fact that ur shirt looks like a checkered shirt when its actually not...? haha. ske ati korg la...



wut else, oh yeah, catch up on the series ive missed. lost for example. i have no idea wut happend to those guys. r they still lost? or r hv they already being rescued? for all i know, they've started a new series, rescued. haha. another would be house. the doctor with an attitude problem. haha. i bought a pirate cd of the latest season of house, unfortunately d cd dat i bought doesnt have d entire season... crap. serves me rite, buying pirated cds.. haha. oh yeah, speaking of pirates, i recently watched pirates of the caribbean 3. woohoo..! cool movie, though sum parts i dont get. who cares.. cool movie. wut shall i look forward to in the future, now dat all the cool movies have finished? lotr, done. star wars, done. matrix, done. latest, pirates and shrek. owh, i know, oceans thirteen. haha. not really looking forward for that one, maybe i'll wait until it comes out on hbo or sumtin. hehe.



dats bout it (dh bp kali dats bout it ntah le). oh yeah, one last thing, writing more blogs. hehe. i like writing blogs. its just dat sumtimes i dont have d time to write, or i dont have nething to write on. im not like most ppl dat write real short blogs. i went to a blog the other day, it was like five sentences long... hmm. nice. not to say dat its wrong to write short blogs, hell, its your blog, u write wuteva u want, be it 5 sentences, 5 words, 50 pages... ur choice. but to me, in my personal opinion, if its 5 sentences, u dont call it a blog, u call it a paragraph. 5 words, a sentence. 50 pages, a novel. maybe a short novel. hehe. so how long should a blog be? to be honest, i'm not sure myself. for all i know, my blog cud be a short novel. haha. im sure some ppl think so. i guess a blog is when someone writes something on some topic and posts it for everyone to read. i guess. who cares. moving on, i plan on writing more blogs in the holidays, but im not sure if i can. bcoz i only write when i have something to write on and since on holidays all i do is practically sleep and eat, im not sure that theres much to write on. we shall soon find out... Kita hanya merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan segalanya.












ok, im ending it here now. for the ppl dat follow my blog, thanks! n keep on following my "life, as i see it..." its quite rewarding to know dat ppl r interested in what u write, so do drop comments, be it negative or positive . i promise i wont delete ur comments, even if u say i suck like hell ... hehe. who cares, its my blog, not  yours.. hehe. i write because i like it, not because i want people to like it, but if people like it, then i would like that even more. =) chow.



p/s: i changed d font size bcoz sumone told me it was difficult to read my blog wit all d small fonts. tell me which looks better to u guys aite...


No comments: