Saturday, October 15, 2011

Catch up.

A friend of mine very recently said "Bloggers adalah orang yang paling poyo sekali. (Nak kena) Cerita pasal hari ni pergi pasar, hari ni beli ikan, bla3."

Of course only after that did he find out I blogged as well. Lol.

Personally I think its not exactly a cry for attention as he thinks it is, it is more of an expression of my thoughts.

True, some bloggers would commit suicide if there aren't any hits to their blog, they promote their writings all over the place, and some actually make money from their blogs, but not me.

I barely ever promote my blog, nor do I intend to do so in the near future.

Even as I stop moving, the world around me continues to move on.

I guess its safe to assume the world doesn't revolve around me.

Its just a place I think out loud. Without actual talking.

A few months back I joined Twitter, simply because a friend suggested it.

I liked it initially, but now, not so much.

Twitter is a place where people that don't get enough attention in real life go to.

It gives you the feeling that you're not alone in this world.

Someone is always listening in to your thoughts and feelings.

And yes, it makes you feel great sometimes, but at the end of the day, you know its all not true.

You're still alone.

Don't get me wrong, it has its uses, like venting, or subtly letting ppl know what you think, and I still do use it.

Although not as often.

Don't even get me started on 4square. LOL.

I suddenly feel the urge to be fit. I want to be fit. I want to be healthy.

I want to be buff. LOL.

I've been exercising more regularly. Push-ups, sit-ups, lifting dumbells.

I'm actually considering of going jogging.

Can you actually imagine? Me actually wanting to go for a jog? LOL.

I think all this positive thinking can be attributed to me feeling like I have a lot of energy to do stuff.

Which I think is due to my new job.

My old job, literally, sucked all the energy out of me.

When I think about it, I go home at 3 pm, I should have the whole day ahead of me to do stuff.

But I did nothing. I just went back home, and slept.

I did not feel like doing anything, did not feel like meeting anyone.

I felt like I had zero energy. I was miserable.

I see that now.

Because just yesterday, immediately after work at 6pm, I went straight to Sunway Pyramid to watch Real Steel with a bunch of friends, and later we hung out at a mamak place until it was 3 am.

And I felt that we left too soon. Still wanted to hang out more.

This feels great.

I really feel that my life is beginning to unfold.

Its that feeling you get when you've been waiting for a movie for so long, and right now you're inside the cinema, and they've just widened the screen after the previews.

Even when I stop moving, the people around me move on.

Guess its time I started moving on and try to catch up.

Peace.

4 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

I can't tolerate twitter too anymore! Too much information!

Adilah said...

Attention, given the right attention is good I think. The type that influences people to be better.

Anyhoo next time i see u will it be like seeing ryan reynolds in front of my eyes? wah wah

Me said...

Im slowly pulling away from all this social networks. Maybe i'll turn off my fb sooner or later. haha.

Similar to ryan reynolds, only better. hahaha.

serunding sushi said...

If you somehow manage to read this comment before 17 November 2011 be informed that tomorrow we (ur current colleague) will jog in klcc park after maghrib...this is the chance to realise your plan with fun people like us hehe...