Sunday, January 1, 2012

Baby Leaps.

My previous attempts to write a post have failed due to my inability to stay focused on one thing for a long time, thus I shall keep this one relatively short.

Hi.

I had previously attempted to write about the highlights of my 2011, however I found it to be too long and, while writing, I got bored.

Anyways, lets not dwell too long on the past, and look to the future. Nothing can be done to change what is done.

Things I'm looking forward to.

I am looking forward to get a new pair of spectacles. My current ones are somewhat seasoned, due to my reckless nature, despite being only two years old.

I am also looking forward to going for suluk. What is suluk? When asked, I tell people its sort of a religious camp. Thats the simplest way to put it anyway. Its a 10-day thing, at least the one I'm going to.

Why go for suluk? Simply because, despite all the sins I've committed, am committing and bound to commit, there's still that tiny bit of me that wants to do good. And I indulge the good side of me for 10 days. haha.

I want a new handphone too. You know your phone's outdated when you can't touch the screen. Sigh.

Oooh! Grand finale. I want to buy a car. Or a house. I can't afford both. Actually at this current moment, I can't even afford one, so here's hoping for a big fat raise.

Whether I choose one or the other depends on this year's developments.

That's about it, my wishlist for 2012.

Resolutions?

I made a list, because there was this contest at the office for New Year's resolutions. I didn't win. huhu. Probably because I sent mine too late.

Here it is :

1. To smile more. :)
2. To procrastinate less. (i.e: This email)
3. To spend more time with friends and family (before labelled 'antisocial')
4. To get a girlfriend (before my mother starts pestering me)
5. To be the best person I can be.

I forgot one. Guess its not that important.

To be honest, I really feel that 2011 has made me more mature. I feel as if I've really grown up. And grown sideways. hehe.

I'm trying to gain weight, coz my father says I'm too thin. But not to worry, I'm exercising more as well.

No, I have not gone jogging as initially planned, but I do take the stairs sometimes.

And when your office is on the 19th floor, that's saying something.

I've bought a skipping rope. Really good exercise. For now I do about 20-30 skips per go, before I run out of breath.

The first time I did it, I did 10 and ran out of breath. My face was as pale as that shiny vampire.

Baby steps.

One small step for mankind, one giant leap for me.

Peace.

2 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

You walked up 19th floor???

Me said...

opposite direction. haha. still counts!